Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Due Date

My husband and I made a bet this weekend. I think the ducklings will start hatching on Thursday(tomorrow) and hubby thinks it will be Sunday.



The news for today... I had to go out of town for work and was gone Tuesday night. As I was driving home from the airport tonight, my husband was excited because Ethel was swimming and splashing in the pool. While we were on the phone, she did her little duck march up the ramp, but instead of laying on the nest, she went to side of the pen and then retreated and went back in the pool. Not only did I speed the rest of the way home, but when I pulled into the garage I slightly nudged the treadmill(not like anyone around here uses it.).



Ethel was just swimming around the pool when I arrived. Of course I had to say hi to all the dogs, so every dog and cat rushed out the door. We spent the next 20 minutes getting everyone inside.(Welcome Home!)When we finally came outside, Ethel was sitting on her next again.

No comments: